The United States Office of Port and Facility Compliance has just published their Annual Report for 2019. The Office is responsible for providing safe, secure, environmental stewardship for the nation’s ports and facilities. They do this through offering clear regulations, policy and direction to the USCG and other key stakeholders.
The Annual Report includes:
- Highlights of 2019 which includes training programs and workshops on recovery, security and safety.
- Cyber Risk Management
- National Container Inspection Program Updates
- 2019 Facility Safety Statistics
- 2019 Facility Security Statistics
- Enhancing Program Oversight and Inspector Tools
- Area Maritime Security Committees
- On the Horizon for 2020
Click here to download the document.