Before starting a structural engineering design project, it’s important to have as much information as possible to improve the decision-making process. Our highly skilled and experienced engineers can optimize and analyze a design at an early stage, saving you time and money using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software.
FEA can be incorporated into the design review process to increase the accuracy of a design using a powerful analysis tool to ensure the project will correspond to the client’s performance standards and requirements. NETSCo provides FEA services using the world’s most advanced software in virtual prototyping, reducing your R & D and development costs.
FEA is a key tool in the design and analysis process that can help eliminate risk using critical design parameters by analyzing:
- Stress: Stress, strain, failure points, fatigue, stages of creep.
- Thermal: Conduction, convection, radiation, conjugate heat transfer.
- Vibration: Harmonic, random, transient dynamic.
- Seismic: Equivalent static, response spectrum, transient dynamics.
- Impact & Crash Analysis: Equivalent static force, precise simulation.
Whether your company is using FEA services to troubleshoot, optimize a design, validate a vessel modification or ensure quality control for product replacements ─ the engineering team at NETSCo has the knowledge and experience to meet your needs!