NETSCo’s broad range of naval architecture and marine engineering services allow us to support your vessel from concept through construction to delivery.
Our engineers continuously evaluate new and emerging technologies to assess the potential for use in our client’s projects. We study existing systems and techniques to see if they can be applied in new ways and utilize best practices in marine engineering and naval architecture with the sole objective of ensuring that the final result fulfils the needs of our customers. In addition, our experienced team can provide cost estimates at every step of the process and prepare the documentation to comply with the appropriate regulatory agencies.
Our multi-disciplined technical staff includes a team of qualified, professional naval architects. Ship owners and operators rely on us as their Architect of Record. We provide detailed analysis on speed and power capability, ship motion’s studies, casualty and damage assessments, as well as hydrostatics, hull girder strength, hull and appendage design, trim and stability manuals, and loading manuals and weight engineering. In addition, the NETSCo team of specialists serve on various engineering and environmental committees with regulatory agencies located in the United States.
- Basic and Conceptual Engineering
- 3D Scan
- Modifications, Conversions & Upgrades
- Detailed Engineering Design
- Structural Analysis
- Ship Stability and Motion Analysis
- Vessel Repower/Fuel Economy Studies
- Mechanical and Electrical Upgrades
- Noise, Vibration and Alignment Analysis
- HVAC, Scrubber or BWM System Integration and Installation
- Tonnage Modifications
- Energy Efficiency Optimization
- Class or Flag Regulatory Documentation and Approvals
- Vessel Life Extension Analysis